Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What The Heck....

So yesterday I was on the computer and Maylee was out in the living room watching Barney. It started being awfully quiet and I could hear little tapping noises. So I decided to go out and check on her. And here is what I found...






Yes Baby powder everywhere. I didn't know if I should laugh or get mad, but I just laughed. She had powder all over the table, the floor, and her. The only good thing about it is that my house smelled good like baby powder. She is such a angel!!!

8 comments:

jaci said...

I am so glad its not just our house. Your Blog looks great so at least she let you get some work done. love ya jaci

Jeneal said...

Ha Ha! I love that it's you now and not me. Love ya.

Megan P said...

She is getting so big! I bet she's hard to get mad at when she's that cute :)

Suzanne said...

I am so glad you found us. What are you guys doing Thanksgiving Weekend? We are thinking of having a party for Clint on Friday.

Justin Jacki Jaden Halli Ragen said...

Hi! That's so funny because I found yours through Courtneys also but was confused by the Montgomery and didn't know it was you guys for sure until I looked!! I have looked at your blog a few times and felt like a total stocker so I'm glad you left me a message! You are more than welcome to add me to your list, can I add you to mine?? Now I won't feel like a stocker! It was good seeing you guys at the fair. You have a cute little family! Keep in touch! Hope all that made sense!!

Justin Jacki Jaden Halli Ragen said...

Hey again...I'm glad you contacted me because I have been wondering about clint and I was able to see his cute little family through yours! Talk to you later!

Callisters said...

Oh the joys of children!

Anonymous said...

That makes me smile! :0) Abigale can do some crazy things with items I didn't know could happen... So glad you have a blog friend!
Take care!
Crystal