Monday, December 8, 2008

YEAH!!!

In most of my pictures of Maylee, she has a binkie in her mouth. She constantly is asking for her binkie and I hate it. I am sick of always loosing them and buying new ones. The only thing that I like about them is that when she is crying in church or somewhere that you want her to be quiet, just stick it in and she's good. Well last week we only had two binkies and she threw one in the toilet so I threw it away. And then on Friday we went shopping with my sisters and she lost it somewhere. Well I was going to buy new ones before we went home, but I didn't. So I thought I would try and not give it to her. She kept asking me for it but I told her that it went bye-bye in the toilet so she was saying bye-bye binkie and went to sleep without it. I was so happy. She hasn't had one since. Though sometimes when she gets tired or board she will ask me for it, but I just try to ignore her. I thought it was going to be really hard to get rid of that thing, but it is going really well. YEAH!!!


2 comments:

Justin Jacki Jaden Halli Ragen said...

Good for you!! It's hard to take some plunges! My older two didn't like a binkie but Ragen loves loves loves it and I dread the day I will have to take it away! I never knew how nice it was until I had a baby that would take it!! Hope you are doing well! Happy Holidays to you and your family!!

Callisters said...

That is always a very happy day!