Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!




Today is my mom's 50th birthday! She will probably kill me for saying this, but mom 50 is the new 30! Let me tell you a little about my mom. She is such a wonderful person, she would do anything for anybody. When people she went to school with find out she is my mom they always tell me how mean she was in school and how she would beat boys up. I know she can be mean at times, but she is really the sweetest person anyone could meet (unless you piss her off). While we were in school all of our friends were friends with my mom. We would go out on a date or hang out with our friends and we would come home and our other guy friends would be hanging out with our mom. She can get along with anyone she meets and she is never judgemental. She is shuch a awesome mom! She is there whenever we need her and she would do anything for us. I love her very much and hope she has a great birthday! We love you MOM!

2 comments:

jaci said...

Amen to that, We are truely blessed to have her in our lives. Love ya Jaci

Anonymous said...

I love your mom! She is great! I love seeing her when I take abigale to school. your blog is great! Thanks for the invite to see it! Hope you are doing well!
Crystal