Thursday, September 25, 2008

Potty Time

Kim let Maylee use a potty, and when you go potty it sings a song. But she don't use it for what it's supposed to be used for. She usually uses it to hide things in, or put her baby it, or to just play with. I have tried to teach her how to use it, but she just didn't get it. We try to sit on it every day and read books hoping she would go. Last Sunday I was getting ready for church and took her diaper off and had her sit on the potty. She walked around and pee-d on her leg, so I wiped her off. I started getting ready again and she sat down by herself on the potty. I heard the song go off, but I thought she was just playing in it like she usually does. But nope, she was going pee in it. I was so excited and I kept telling her what a good job she did, but I think I kinda scared her because I was so excited. She has not gone in it since but it was good she went once.

0 comments: