Thursday, April 2, 2009

St. George

I know this was about a month ago, but I am just getting around to posting it. It's not like I have been busy or anything, I have just been being lazy. So we go to St. George every year with my mom and dad because my dad has water meetings every year. So I guess the girls and kids in our family consider this our vacation each year because that's the only one that we usually go on. We had a great time going down to see our family and friends that live down there. The kids were most excited to go swimming each day. Our cousin Sheena took us to this place called Jumping Jacks that the kids just loved. It was a huge room filled with blow-up toys for the kids and even some the adults could go on. We also shopped alot and ate alot. It was fun and the kids were worn out by the end of each day, and so was I. We had a great time, the weather was prefect, and I didn't want to come back to this cold weather.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I can't believe how fast our girls are growing up! AHHH So your mom told me your expecting as well? How are you feeling? girl or boy? Love to hear! Take care friend!
Crystal