Friday, April 10, 2009

SURPRISE!

Well some of you know, and some of you don't. But we are having a baby. I have known I was pregnant for awhile but haven't gone to the doctor until last Monday because of insurance issues. So I was thinking I was around 4 1/2 months, but nope the doctor told me that I was just over 6 months. I was pretty excited about that. I was far enough along for the doctor to determine we are having another little girl! She is due August 17. So this will be #10 granddaughter on the Hawkes' side with no grandson's (yet). Maylee is going to be a big sister and some days she likes the idea and some days not so much. This was a big surprise for us, but we will take her anyway!

5 comments:

The Holdaway's said...

CONGRATS!!! I think those little aka BIG surprises are teh best! Acen was a surprise for us, well Gracie too! HAHA! Thats so nice to go and be already so far along! skip thru all the first of it! Gracie was the same way excited then not when i was preg. they get over it,, kinda :/ good luck!

Callisters said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. How have you been feeling?

Justin Jacki Jaden Halli Ragen said...

That's awesome! I would take that surprise! Take care and good luck!

Suzanne said...

We are so excited for you! And how great to find out you have less time than you thought.

Malizia's said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you guys. I love having 2 girls!!