Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Great Day!!!

Today is a good day! First of all I have finally made it to my 30 weeks of pregnancy, which means I only have 10 weeks left. HOORAY! You know some people love to be pregnant, but I am not one of them. Don't get me wrong, I am happy my baby is growing good but my pregnancy is usually not a very good experience. I usually get pretty sick through the whole thing and I can't sleep at nights, but I am very happy for our baby that is coming. Maylee on the other hand is not too excited for her baby sister. She will rub, hug, and kiss my belly but when you mention anything about the baby coming out of mommies belly she says no and has a little tantrum. She also thinks that since mommy has a baby in her belly, so does she, so I have to rub, hug, and kiss her belly too.

The next thing is that it is me and Dave's 8 year anniversary today. I can't believe it has been that long. He is such a great husband and father. I really appreciate what a hard worker he is so that I am able to be a stay at home mom. He is gone alot with work, but when he is home Maylee is attached to his side. She loves him very much. Happy Anniversary honey!


1 comments:

Megan P said...

She is getting so big, I can't even believe it..you need to come visit us at the CU :)